House Abukoff

House Abukoff is dedicated to providing new and gently-used treasures at friendly prices through Abukoff Books and Curios, virtual and administrative assistance through our multi-faceted Virtual Assistance Division, entertainment and opinions through our Features, hot political commentary through Kapact's Rant, and addictive and free interactive Star Trek gaming through Fantasy Trek. House Abukoff and its divisions will not be involved in any requests that its operators consider as flouting the law, nor will they assist in matters that they consider indiscreet or objectionable. House Rules run along the firm lines of discretion, honesty, confidentiality, and good service. All features and content (unless otherwise specified) are original compositions, copyright House Abukoff.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Miss Ginny's Diary June 13th 2010

Meow to you out there from me, Miss Ginny. Well things are a little crazy here and HM says that at the moment, I am the No.1 crazy!! I don’t think so but I do like to go on a run or two. HM asked me earlier today why I do the following:

Go nuts when I finish using my toilet (dirt) box and run around the room like a whirling wind, knocking things over.

Like to creep up on my sister and bite her ears.

Leap on to HM’s shoulders from the floor when she is not expecting me to.

Get in the bathtub and howl like a coyote.

Follow her to the bathroom when she goes there to use it and if she doesn’t let me in, do I have to scratch the outside of the door!

Ask HD for a pick up and a cuddle just as he sits down to do his writing and research - well the answer to this is that he is nice and warm and has a nice big chest to rest on.

Wack my cat mother, Lapper, on the head nearly every time I pass her – well the answer to this is that she pecks at me every time she passes me. HM says that two wrongs don’t make a right – as if I understand this!!

Anyhow right now I am dictating to HM as she types for me and things are quiet and we are all waiting for HD to come home from his day job. Grandma Carrie has just come on the bed. She is getting quite frail and HM is worried about her. She eats well though and goes to the bathroom just fine. Her coat is still very shiny and she keeps herself clean. Did I tell you that she is the equivalent of 162 human years? She has kept her beautiful dark grey fur and her beautiful green eyes. She doesn’t bother me and I don’t really bother her. We both cuddle up with HM at night and share food, especially the tuna bits which we both like very much. HM doesn’t give us too much tuna – she shares it with us when she opens a can for a salad for her and HD. She and all of us are so looking forward to the day when HM can go out and fish and bring us home some nice white fish to eat. Our departure from where we are, had to be delayed. Never mind, HM says that we will go just as soon as we can. HM just looked at the clock and she says that HD will be home in about 20 minutes. I hope he brings home cat treats – he probably will. HD has a day off tomorrow so that is just cool.

HM here – Miss Ginny has fallen asleep – she is a funny little cat. I do so love having her around and she is the best of company except when she knocks everything over on one of those wild chasing runs of hers but I forgive her that too. We just pick everything up and tell her she is crazy. You know, she answers you back and is very talkative – I often think it would be great to be able to understand “cat” but perhaps it might be better if we didn’t!! What she says, we might not like to hear. She is a true BFF.

Take care out there in this big wide world of ours. Meow to you from Miss Ginny and have a nice day from me, HM.




























No comments: